November 6, 2015

Bioré Charcol Strips + Cleanser + Wipes (Review)











This cleanser has menthol listed in its ingredients which explains the fresh and tingly sensation it leaves on your skin. That´s something I liked about it. On the other hand, I haven´t really noticed much difference from a regular cleanser. The good thing is, that unlike most acne/oily skin cleansers, it doesn´t dry out my skin.   

**UPDATE: for the past month I have been breaking out on my cheeks and my chin. Thought it was hormonal or something temporary, but it never went fully away. So it was then when I realized....this was the reason behind it all. I'm gonna stop using this and go back to my Neutrogena face wash for oily skin and see if it calms down a bit my current situation.
------

Este jabón tiene mentol en el listado de ingredientes, lo cual explica porque deja la piel tan fresca y tensa. Eso es algo a destacar, ya que es muy agradable para usar en las mañanas para despertarse un poco más rápido. Por otro lado, he notado que no tiene mucha diferencia de un jabón de limpieza fácil cualquiera. Otra cosa buena es que a diferencia de la mayoría de los jabones de limpieza para pieles grasas o con acné, este no resaca la piel.

**ACTUALIZACION: por el pasado mes me he estado brotando en la cara, y hacia tiempo no me salian tantos grantios a la vez, lo peor, no se iban mas. Ahi fue cuando me di cuenta, era el jabon este que me estaba causando esa reaccion. Asi que, de vuelta a mi jabon de Neutrogena por el momento.















What are my thoughts? To be honest, I was a bit dissapointed with these strips. I have been using the normal and deep cleansing Bioré strips, and those seem to really pore out lots of junk from my pores. I was expecting these to be even better since they have Charcol in them, which is suppose to be even stronger when it comes to pulling out impurites from the pores, but no. Also they´re black strips I thought that would make the residue pop out more, but no, that didn´t happen either. I rather stick to their regular nose strips.

-------------

¿Cuál es mi opinión? Para ser honesta estoy un poco decepcionada con estas tiritas. He estado usando las tiritas normales y de limpieza profunda de Bioré, y esas parecían que sacaban bastante suciedad de los poros. De hecho, esperaba que estas fuesen mejor aún, ya que tienen carbón que se supone que es más fuerte para sacar aún más impurezas, pero no. También como eran tiritas negras pensé que harían que resaltara aún más lo extraido, pero no, eso tampoco sucedió. Prefiero su versión normal o de limpieza profunda.





UPDATE: Ok, nevermind....they work just fine! Just make sure to open up your pores with some hot steam before applying the strip :) And below I'm inserting some photos of the results I got this way. **Warning: this is gross**


...................

ACTUALIZACION: Ok, retiro lo anterior...funcionan bien! Simplemente tengan en cuenta que es recomendable abrir bien los poros antes con un poco de vapor y luego aplicar la tirita :) Y abajo inserto unas fotos de los resultados que obtuve de esta manera.












Post a Comment

Lu From Mars © . Design by FCD.