August 13, 2015

But I got a war in my mind....









Flopy hat - Forever 21



Panic at the Disco Tank Top - Hot Topic



Cruella - NARS

Hello my little earthlings, here I am, on a boring and lonely Thursday night, fooling around with the camera. I'm thinking also I should most definitely do a #50 Things about me TAG or a "get to know me a little" post on here, since you're probably just ended up here by some odd ocurring. So, I'll be posting that later this week, by later I most likely mean on Sunday night, you know, those last hours of the week. That will be a heads up about the "get to know me" subject, write it down, I'm a top procrastinator. So, if you feel identified by that, just stick around, I promise, we'll work on it together somehow.

Anywho, signing out, getting a hot cup of lemon tea and going to watch the second episode of ANTM's 22nd cycle, yay. See you around...

XO
-Lucia



---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola mis queridos terrícolas, aquí estoy, en una aburrida y solitaria noche de jueves, jugando con la cámara. He estado pensando que debería hacer un TAG de #50 Cosas sobre mi o un post "Conózcanme mejor", ya que probablemente terminaron acá por alguna extraña ocurrencia, y no tienen ni la mas mínima idea de quien soy, ni que hago acá. Así que estaré posteando eso más tarde esta semana, y con más tarde me refiero mas probablemente al domingo en la noche, para que sepan, en esas últimas horas. Consideren ese un adelanto en el tema "conózcanme un poco mejor", así que anótenlo, soy una procrastinadora. Así que si se sienten identificados con eso, quédense en la vuelta, les prometo que trabajaremos en eso juntos de alguna manera.

Y bueno, ya me despido, iré por una taza caliente de té de limón, y a ver el último episodio del ciclo 22 de ANTM, yay. Nos vemos...

XO


Post a Comment

Lu From Mars © . Design by FCD.