December 25, 2015

New Hair + Christmas Eve Look


























Just before yesterday, the day before Christmas' Eve ,I went to the hair salon to go a little lighter on the hair. After about three hours of bleaching, applying Color Shampoo and some grey and brownish hair dye to darken the shade and get to the one I was aiming for (not exactly this one, but I ended up liking it), this is the result. 

...............................................................

Justo antes de ayer, el día antes de noche buena, fui a la peluquería para aclararme un poco el pelo. Luego de unas tres horas de decolorar, aplicar Baños de Color y unas tintas tono gris y castaño para oscurecer el tono y llegar al que quería (no exactamente este, pero me terminó gustando) este es el resultado.




The dress - H&M 
Sandals - Flora by Vagabond




On my face / En mi rostro:

Maybelline The Nudes Palette
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cairo
Jordana FabuLiner in Black
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette
Hello Kitty by Sanrio Bronzer





Merry Christmas and thanks for reading me! xox

Post a Comment

Lu From Mars © . Design by FCD.